BLACKGOLD ENRICHED BENEFICIAL MICROBES
microorganisms can be activated
in two ways i.e.:
- A cost effective do it yourself way using the Humos Fermenter with which Moskult can be cultivated overnight under sterile and controlled conditions. This final microbial suspension can be applied through normal irrigation systems or with boom sprayers. Refer Technical Data sheet for detail information.
- A more expensive but ready to use and quicker way where Moskult Biocultures is activated in luke warm water for two hours.Application as per Technical Data Sheet.
contains a number of Rhizophillic Bacillus species together with Trichoderma sp and associated synergistic support organisms. Together they provide a living shield against potential pathogens, such as Rhizotonia, Phytophtera, Fusarium, Pythium, Sclerotina etc. This is accomplished by crowding out attackers and by consuming the root exudates which attracks them.A few advantages of MOSKULT®:
- Dissolves fixed nutrients and make them accessible to the plant.
- Breaks down organic material and toxic chemical compounds in the soil.
- Produce natural chelates (siderophores) that increase the absorption of nutrients in plants.
- Consists of various bacterial species known for their ability to bind nitrogen and make it available to the plant.
- Manufactures antimycotics and enzymes that suppress a variety of root diseases and fungal pathogenes.
- Produces chitinase, an enzyme known to digest the cell walls of larvae, pupae, eggs and mature insects in the soil.
- Manufactures a variety of growth hormones that stimulate plant growth.
- Produces vitamins and amino acids that stimulates plant growth.
- Produces organic acids that dissolve minerals and make nutrients available to the plant.
- Induces natural disease resistance in plants.
- Stimulates and promotes the germination of seed.